The following links direct you to the websites of the professional and regulating bodies that I, as a Clinical Psychologist, am registered with.


It is compulsory for any individual practising as a Clinical Psychologist to be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) as they are the regulating body for all Psychologists. 'Clinical Psychologist' is a protected title and in order to use it an individual has to meet strict criteria.


The British Psychological Society (BPS) promotes excellence and ethical practice in the science, education and practical applications of psychology.


I am registered with the HCPC. I am also a Chartered Member as well as an Associate Fellow of the BPS.

The Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)

The British Psychological Society (BPS)

© 2020 by The Oldfield Psychology Practice. Proudly created with                                 07432 479142 

The Oldfield Psychology Practice works in line with Data Protection Regulations and GDPR. Please find a copy of the privacy policy here.

  • b-facebook
  • Twitter Round
  • b-googleplus